What SiteNinja CMS Does that makes a competitive difference over other Webmaster Providers? Below is a live example of an Email that went to a potential client of SiteNinja
- SiteNinja hosting includes backups of your website data every 6 hours for up to 7 days
- Your competing Webmaster offers 100MB of storage with their hosting. SiteNinja offers unlimited storage on the Amazon Cloud, which is the largest and most reliable cloud hosting company in the United States
- Depending on bandwidth of traffic to your site, the size of your database for Dennis's website and the storage limits, your competing Webmaster charges extra monthly fees. SiteNinja offers unlimited usage in all these areas.
- With the exception of 1 corporate website, in your competing Webmaster's portfolio, none of his websites included a Blog. A Blog, that is built into your website, is critical to a good Search Engine Optimization campaign. Every SiteNinja website built with www.site-ninja.com CMS includes a robust blog, that optimizes the content to attract more search engine traffic.
- SiteNinja will re-organize and Search Engine Optimize your content, for all 3 websites. We are very careful to create landing pages for that are optimized for your services. Here is one of the site created by your competing Webmaster, http://www.mycchh.com/services/. Notice how all the services are listed but they do not have unique landing pages. Google will not rank this page high for any one of the services because they are all being diluted by the others. Also note how none of the keywords that describe the service are in the URL for the page. Having keywords in the URL is th 2nd most important optimization you can do to a page.
Remember the mock-up site I prepared for you when we met? Here is an example of how to correctly use keywords in the URL to optimize the page, http://www.pcr-sb.com/santa-barbara-commercial-real-estate-agents. Pacifica Commercial Realty is a regional business. None of the websites produced by your competing Webmaster are optimized for regional business. Ameravant will optimize each office for their geographic region.
- With the efforts of FirstClickSEO, several of the pages in your current website have good Google PageRank. It is VERY important that you don't loose the $1,000's of dollars you have spent to achieve your success. SiteNinja CMS comes with a Google Approved, built-in 301 Page Redirect system. The way it works, we enter the URL of each of the pages in your current website, then we enter the new/optimized URL of the same page in the new site. With this method, all the PageRank will be permanently transfered to your new pages. I cannot guarantee that Google will increase your PageRank with the new site, but many of our clients experience a 1 point increase in their PageRank around 3 months after their new SiteNinja website goes live.
- One of the biggest complaints new clients have from their prior Webmaster is they don't get the support they need because their Webmaster is too busy working on other projects. SiteNinja has 2 full-time support Staff. All they do is assist you with any aspect of your website. Our programming, design and development staff are different people. Anyone from any of your 3 offices can get support by 1) in-person at Ameravant office 2) Screen share 3) over 50 online videos and step-by-step instructions 4) Email support Ticket System, where we respond back to you the same day and 5) phone support directly to Customer Service. Once your website is built, your future success is all based on the level of service you receive.
- Homepage Featured Content Slideshow - Your new SiteNinja website comes with a homepage featured content slideshow. Please see the moch-up we reviewed when we met, http://www.pcr-sb.com. Notice how each image represents some page within the website. You can easily add or remove pages represented in the slideshow. When you click on the image it takes you to that page. With the click of an icon, you can feature any property, event, service, agent, office, article, etc. This is a huge design and navigation tool for visitors.
- It is rare for 1 person to have expert skills in all the areas needed for you to have a successful experience. SiteNinja has a team approach to developing your site. Each of our staff have specialized skills to 1) deploy and configure your site 2) migrate and optimize your content 3) design and branding for each site 3) Email, DNS and visitor traffic systems 4) client training 5) customer support.
- Free Upgrades - Website technology is constantly changing. To make sure your website never gets left behind, we update your site with the latest features for FREE. Your SiteNinja web site has the ability to update itself with our latest features. Just in 2010 we added over new 30 features. We post a list of those features in the Administration area of your website. We also post short online tutorials so you can take quickly advantage of these new features. Traditional web development companies cannot offer this service for free. They don't have a way to let you know what new features you should be considering to stay current, and they will charge you for any upgrades to your site.