Create a New Google Account
Most Site Ninja Customers use Google Application as their Email provider (Gmail). Google offers one of the best Email services.
- Their spam filter is arguably the best available.
- Their webmail interface is very simple to use.
- Their uptime is nearly 100%.
- They have applications for almost all cell phones and PDA’s.
- Google Applications comes with online applications for Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Shared Calendar and Email.
- They offer 7 gigs of Email storage for FREE, as part of their STANDARD service. There is NO annual fee. This is enough storage for the average Email account for 10 years (estimate).
- If you need more storage they have an affordable plan to meet your needs.
Before you can start using Google Application Email, you must 1st create a STANDARD (free) account with Google for your domain. Then you can add new Email accounts to your domain.
- Go to www.google.com/a to create your new Account:
- Click the "Standard" button under the "Apps Editions" tab on the left.
- Click the "Get Started" button in the upper right.
- Click the radio button "Administrator".
- Enter the domain you want to create Email accounts.
- Click Create button.
- After you create your new Account, go here for instructions for creating new Email accounts and setting up your local desktop or laptop computer to download your Google Email, http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=22229&ctx=go#