Instructions for creating multiple Heading Titles for webpage:
1) Place your curser in the 1st heading title text. Make sure you separate your header text from the paragraph text below by pressing the ENTER key after the last word in your header
2) select an H1, H2, etc from the Format Dropdown list in the Html editor. This will apply the formatting to ALL text within the paragraphs tags in that text. You cannot use the Format dropdown to format content within a paragraph. To format content within a paragraph you can use Bold, Italic or Underline.
3) You do not need to highlight your entire Heading text to apply formatting. The editor will automatically apply formatting for all text in that paragraph
4) Press the ENTER key to create another paragraph break. Then enter your paragraph text
5) Press the ENTER key to create another paragraph break. Then enter your Heading text, and repeat #2 above for each section of the page.