Attaching Files to Articles
Video is 1 minute, 44 seconds.
1. Login to your site as an Administrator.
2. Go to "Blog", or whichever name you have chosen for you blog and click on it.
3. Locate the article you want to attach the file. NOTE: You must have an article already created in order to add a file. Click the file icon of the article you wish to add a downloadable file.
4. Now enter a short name or description of the file that will be made available to download by your visitors.
5. Then select a file from the "Choose File" button, and "Open" a file from you hard drive.
6. Click "Save asset". Your file should now be available for download near the bottom of the live blog article page.