- Add a background image to your website. This site used Template T1C4
- create your own background image, use a program, like Photoshop, to create your image.
- Upload your file to the Assets area of your SiteNinja website
- Replace the URL in the script below with the URL of your uploaded file. You can find the URL by clicking on the image icon. This will review the image in a popup window. Right-click on the image and select "Copy URL of image".
- Paste the CSS script into the Admin/Settings/Additional Styles field of your SiteNinja website
CODE SNIPPET #1:
CODE SNIPPET #2: (useing a background color with your repeating background image)
If you want the background to repleat across the page, add "repeat-x" to the script, like below. If you want the background to repeat down the page, use "repeat-y". If you want the background to repeat both across and down, remove the -x or -y.
If you are going to use a graident background that starts dark at the top of the page and gets lighter, as you scroll down the page, you will need to add a background color, along with you background image. Below is an example of a background color of #fcd985 used with a background image, that repeats across the page. The background color is the same as the color at the bottom of the repeating image.
background: #fcd985 url('http://s3.amazonaws.com/siteninja/giovannisco-com/1304448711/large/background.jpg');