- The Html Editor in SiteNinja does not allow you to change the color of text, sorry :-(. We found that too many Users were making their websites look like Christmas trees with colors everywhere. Therefore you must have some advanced knowledge to change the color of text within the site. We still caution you to be very careful about changing the color of text.
HOW TO DO IT:
- Write your text in the Html Editor for any page of the site.
- Click the "Html" button in the Editor. You will be viewing the Html text behind the page.
- If the text on your page was "I am red text", Place this span tag in front of the text,
- Place this span tag behind the text: <span style="color: #ff0000;"> and </span> after the text.
- Your code should look like the example below.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
- You should see the red text in the Editor.
- Click the Save Page button at the bottom of the page.
- Note: There are 100's of colors you can use. Here is a list for you to get crazy with, http://www.w3schools.com/Html/html_colornames.asp
I am red text