1. Click "Sign In" at youtube.com
2. Enter your login information and click "Sign in".
3. Select "My Videos" from your user name.
4a. Click "+New" next to "Playlist" on the right.
4b. Fill in the information for your playlist.
4c. Click "Create playlist" when done.
5. Click on the playlist you created.
6a. Click on the "Share" tab.
6b. Click on the embed code and copy it.
7. Within the editing section of your page paste the embed code in the "HTML" icon of the text editor, click "Update", and then "Save page".
NOTE: Be sure to place the HTML code in its own spot. Do not put it in the middle of text. The best place to put the code is after a tag that will have "</" (e.g. </p>).
You now have a YouTube video with a personalized playlist.