We setup many of our clients with Google App Email so they can use up to 10 free email accounts associated to their domain name.
I have found that it is not always intuitive as to how to add these emails, among other things, which in turn has a lot to do with the recent updates Google has been making mandatory.
The following will explain how to add more emails, which will also be the same area to reset passwords, make admin accounts, etc.:
- Login to your email account (you must be an admin or the rest of these steps won't make sense).
- Depending on if you are using the older version or newer version of Google App Email will determine how you login to the Dashboard/Control Panel.
- Older Version: There will be a link in the upper-right corner called "Manage this domain". Click on it to get to the Dashboard/Control Panel.
- Newer Version: Click the your email address in the upper-right corner. There should be a link to get to the Dashboard/Control Panel. Click it.
- Once at the Control Panel, click on "Organization & users".
- You will see all the emails created for Google App Email.
- You can now click "Create a new user".
- Fill out the necessary information (and reset the password if wanted), and save the email.
- Your new account is now ready to be logged into.
NOTE: You can perform many other tasks in this area for your site. It applies to more than just adding emails. Feel free to check out all of the options and features you are offered.