he following are steps to go by after you have created a Paypal button and need to insert the HTML into your site.
- Login to your website as an admin.
- Go to Pages/Events/Blog depending on where you want to insert the button. You can also put this in a side column.
- Click on the page, event, or article you want the button to show up on.
- Scroll down to the text editor.
- Click the HTML icon.
- Paste your Paypal button code and click Insert.
- The page, event, or article should now show your button, click Save.
We also have a tutorial with screenshots and a video that show the same steps (except it's for Google Checkout): http://www.site-ninja.com/article/42-insert-checkout-buy-now-buttons-for-website
NOTE: We do not guarantee this to always work, however, we have not noticed a time it doesn't.