Google App Email and Gmail both limit an account to forward all email to one other email address. Sometimes a situation to forward emails to more than one person arises. This is possible with a bit of work.
1) Login to your email account.
2) Click on "Settings", or - if using a newer account - click on the Gear and click "Mail Settings".
3) Select on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP".
4) Begin adding all the email addresses you want to forward to.
NOTE: The email addresses you want to forward to will receive a confirmation email that they need to open and click a link to verify the forwarding.
5) Select "Filters" from the settings tabs.
6) Click to reate a new filter.
7) In the "To:" field, put in your email address if you want to forward all email. Otherwise, select the appropriate field to forward select emails and fill it out accordingly.
8) Select the email address you want your email forwarded to through the "Forward it to:" option. Select the "Never send it to spam" option if you want every single email, spam or not, to be forwarded.
9) Save the filter.