2. Perform "Step 1", you do not need "Step 2". Uncheck the "Send Button" box in Step 1.
NOTE: You can insert any URL link into the "URL to Like" field, but you should always put the link of the page you plan to put it on.
3. Once done with the settings, click "Get Code".
4. Copy the code for the iFrame that pops up in the new, small window. DO NOT copy the XFBML code, it will not work.
5. Login to your site as an admin.
6. Go to the editing section of a page you want to add the Like button.
7. Click on the HTML button within the text editor of the Body.
8. Paste the code where you like.
NOTE: Make sure that you paste the code on its own line, DO NOT ADD IT TO THE END OF OTHER CODE!
9. Click Update.
10. Save page.
NOTE: You can now use XFBML with our new liquid temaplates feature, however, it does require prior knowledge of CSS and HTML.