Below is a list of all feature updates in 2011. Request your site be Upgraded at any time to add these features to your SiteNinja website. Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Domain in the Subject of the Email.
- Upgraded the Html Editor. You now have the following new features:
- Apply color to text.
- Add Flash (swf) animation files to any page. There is now a "Media" button in the Html Editor. You enter the location of your Flash file and how high and wide you want it display on the page.
- Adding Tables (rows and columns) to your page now works in Google Chrome Browser
- Fixed a bug in the Blog system that was causing an Error if you didn't have any people assigned as Authors.
- Fixed a bug where Alt Text was not correctly displaying in some image galleries.
- Published 5 Articles in the SiteNinja Blog to help you better optimize your site for Search Engines and drive more traffic to your site. Check out this new page of the site titled "How to Review Your Website for better Search Engine Optimization"
- Video Slideshow Module - Added an upgrade to the Homepage Slideshow Module. You can now display video in the slideshow. Clicking the video slide will play the video in the slideshow. Clicking any other image in the slideshow will take you to the page, linked to the image. You can have unlimited images and videos in the homepage slideshow.
- New Controls for Homepage Slideshow -
- How long each slide is displayed.
- How fast the transition is to the next slide.
- Type of transistion: (fade, slide, crossfade, zoom out or none).
- Published 3 Articles in the SiteNinja Blog to help you better understand how to choose the best Ecommerce shopping cart solution, and other tips on content management.
- Image Gallery - Added a very cool view of images, we call the "Multiple Image Portfolio View". Here is an example of the Portfolio Image Gallery. Notice how the images are in a Right Column, and you have the ability to add an entire article in the main body of the page, describing the event where the images were taken. The Image Gallery system now has 4 ways to present images: 1) Thumbnail 2) Single Image Portfolio View 3) Multiple Image Portfolio view and 4) Full Page Slideshow, with thumbnail images under the slideshow.
- Product Catalog - Added the ability to Hide Products. This is useful if you have seasonal products.
- New Property Listing Module - If you're a Realtor and want to post properties for sale, this is a fantastic way to easily add listings to your website. This module also comes with an Open House system.
- Published 12 Articles in the SiteNinja Blog to help you better manage content in your website.
- Published 12 Articles in the SiteNinja blog to help you better manage content in your website. These topics were covered 1) Google Buy Now Buttons 2) Seven Required Steps needed to Create A Google Merchant and Google Checkout account 3) Web Safe Colors you can use in your website 4) How to embed a facebook "I Like Button" in your website.
- Homepage Slideshow
- Background color and border around the slideshow.
- Thickness of the border around the slideshow.
- Homepage "Banner Content"
- Often the homepage has a splash graphic that is not on other pages of the site. You now have a full HTML editor to create homepage splash graphics displayed just below the main navigation bar.
- Homepage "Header Text"
- HTML editor to create homepage splash graphics displayed just above the main navigation bar.
- Change Graphic Design Templates
- Now, from your Admin/Settings area, you can change the Base Template design for your website. This allows you to instantly see how your content looks with differnt designs and color schemes. If you like a design, it is easy to change the color scheme to match the branding of your logo and other printed materials.
- Member Registration - added a Confirmation Process, where you can determine if a new registrant has access to Member content, or if you must 1st approve them.
- Published 7 Articles in the SiteNinja Blog to help you better manage your content.