This method will speed up your Internet as it uses Google's cached pages to help load speed.
These steps are for Windows systems, Macs will go through different steps but use the same DNS values listed.
1) Open Network Connections (usually can be done through Control Panel).
2) Right-click on the LAN Internet (or Wireless depending on what you use).
3) Click on Properties.
4) Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click on Properties.
5) Click the radio button that states "Use the following DNS server addresses:".
6) Preferred DNS Server will be: 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS will be: 220.127.116.11
7) Click OK.
8) Click Close.
NOTE: If you cannot find Network Connections (1) right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of Windows, (2) click on Properties, (3) click Start Menu tab, (4) click on Customize, and (5) check off Network or Expand Network (depending on your option). Make sure to save the settings.
Network Connections should be in your Control Panel from the Start Menu.