"When setting up a real estate website CMS, realtors should keep a few key factors in mind..."
It can be helpful to take a look at competitors' websites to gain an understanding of the various strategies, both good and bad, before starting the web project. Using a website CMS can help realtors make the process of posting ongoing content much easier, and more effective. The following are ten features that all real estate website CMS should have.
1. Easily accessible agent profiles. When setting up your SEO CMS on a real estate site, keep in mind that clients want to be able to have access to information about the agents, so that they can choose who they want to work.
2. Ease of administration. SEO CMS websites need to be accessed by multiple realtors, buyers and sellers who are thinking of putting their homes on the market, hence, it's vital to choose a website CMS that is straightforward and easy to manage.
3. Video tours and features. In addition to photo galleries, video tours can really help sell homes and should be part of any website CMS.
4. Ability to integrate free real estate widgets. A good website CMS will offer the ability to embed html in the side colum of the web site. Including special offers via real estate widgets in your web site can help boost sales.
5. Open house flyer storage. It's a good idea to keep a record of past flyers, and make current open house flyers easily accessible for printout or viewing. A good CMS website design will include these options.
6. SEO-oriented content. Even if your site is mainly accessed by existing clients, you still will want to use SEO CMS to draw in new visitors and improve your site's ranking.
7. Easy integration into social networking applications. Your website CMS should ideally include the ability to embed Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking buttons for maximum exposure.
8. Ease in putting up property listings. With the right content management system, it will be possible to put up listings on your own, without any separate IT help.
9. A database system that is easy to search. Once you have those property listings included in your site, you will then want to make sure that it's easy for visitors to the site to search through them to find listings that interest them.
10. Ongoing support. Although the best website CMS will allow realtors to list and maintain their own properties, it's still important to have support when necessary.
When sifting through all the various website CMS options out there, consumers may become overwhelmed by the paradox of choice. By keeping these tips in mind, it can be easier to sort through the options and find SEO CMS management systems that are customizable, such as those offered by the experts at www.Site-Ninja.com