Any flash video can be embedded into your SiteNinja website. The decision you need to make is what Flash Player will be used to manage the Play, Stop, Forward and Volume. Each Flash Player has it's own "skin", which is the look and display of function on the front of the player. If you do not associate your Flash video with a Flash Player, your video will just play with no control for your user to stop the play.
Here is a sample flash video you can play, http://s3.amazonaws.com/siteninja/site-ninja-com/files/75/original/20051210-w50s_56k.flv
- To create your Flowplayer.swf file, go to http://flowplayer.org/setup/
- Enter your uersname and password. If you don't have one you can create a free account.
- Configure all the settings for the features you want in your flash player
- Click the button to "Build Your Player"
- Save your player to the Assets area of your SiteNinja website
- From the <object> code you place on the page where you want your video, replace the current player URL to the URL of the player you just uploaded to your Assets
Here are some websites that offer Flash Players, with a variety of skins
http://www.any-flv-player.com/myspace_video/free_download_sample_video.html - free video player with customizable skin
http://www.mcmediaplayer.com/setup/index.html - enter the location of your video to have the player script automatically created. Just copy and past the script into your SiteNinja website.
- Add the following code in the Html Editor of one of your SiteNinja pages so see the flash video play.
- Upload your flash file (.swf) to the Assets section of your Administration area. Then replace the location of that file in the 2 areas of the code below. To find the location of your uploaded flash file, right-click the flash icon that represents the file you uploaded. Select "Copy URL or Copy Link Location". This will store the location of the file in your computer's memory.
<object width="400" height="400" data="http://s3.amazonaws.com/siteninja/site-ninja-com/files/73/original/BlueWatch.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="id" value="mymoviename" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<param name="src" value="http://s3.amazonaws.com/siteninja/site-ninja-com/files/73/original/BlueWatch.swf" />
<param name="name" value="mymoviename" />
You should see a movie preview immediately below.