By Michael Kramer
on Dec 16, 2010 at 01:28 PM in Extras
, Advanced How To
Below are ways to screen share:
- Person wanting to control the screen clicks the "Start Full Version" from http://teamviewer.com
- Click radio button "Remote support"
- Person wanting to be controlled clicks "Join a Session" from http://teamviewer.com
- Person joining gives their Session ID and Password to presenter
- You will need to create your own logmein.com account
- Add your computer to the account
- For security, temporarily change your password
- Give your login to the person you want to share a screen
- Ask the other person to log in and add their computer
- You will then see their computer and can click to view their screen.
- After your session, change your password back to the oiginal password
- This can only be done if you have a subscription to GoTo Meeting
- install the host application on your website.
- Right-click on the GoToMeeting icon in the task bar and select "Meet Now..."
- In the floating window click the "Invite Others" button. You can have your participants go to http://joingotomeeting.com and enter the Meeting ID you see on your screen, or you can Email them the instructions.
- Once the meeting has begun, click the "Show My Screen" play button to share your screen