Adding custom Contact or intake forms on your website can be very expensive, ranging from a few hundred dollars to a several thousand dollars. SiteNinja Customer Service found this nifty form builder website. You create the form on their site, then Copy and Paste the html from the form into your SiteNinja website.
- Create a Free account: www.myContactForm.com
- You will receive an Email. Click the link in the Email to confirm your account
- Log into your account
- Click the button titled "New contact Form Wizard"
- Start building your form
- Create the page in your website where you want to post your form. You will need to enter this address on the 1st screen, when creating a new form.
- After you complete all screens to build your form, copy the Html given to you.
- Log into the Admin of your website
- Go to the Edit page you want to place the form
- Click the HTML button in the BODY field on the page. This will pop up a new window
- Paste the HTML from mycontactform.com into this window
- Click the UPDATE button
- Click the Save Page button
- Return to your public site and test the form
PRICING: as of Nov 2010
|Form Submission Limits [?]||20/month||5000/month|
|Advertisements [?]||Advertisement Upon Submission||None|
|Link back to myContactForm.com [?]||Required||Not Required|
|Number of e-mail addresses a form submission can be simultaneously sent to[?]||1||5|
|Ability of form sender to select who the message will be sent to [?]||No||Yes|
|Number of forms you can create [?]||unlimited||unlimited|
|Number of questions you can place on your forms [?]||unlimited||unlimited|
|Change User Information [?]||No||Yes|
|Access to 'Message Center' [?]
|Access to 'Contact Manager' [?]
|Visual Verification (CAPTCHA) [?]
|Export your form submitted data in Excel, Tab Delimited, Comma Delimited, Text, and HTML formats. [?]||No||Yes|
|File Attachments [?]||No||Yes, 2500kb limit per attachment|
|Completely Hosted Form [?]||No||Yes|
SAMPLE EMAIL AFTER COMPLETION OF A FORM: