How to display your Facebook fan page wall on your website:
Please click the image on right to enlarge it. If this is what you want to put on your webiste, it's called the facebook LIKE Social Plugin. Note the only content displaying from the fan page are comments from the owner of the fan page. facebook does not let you display comments from other people. It's a privacy thing. There are many ways to integrate facebook conetent into your website and content from your website into facebook. You may need to add more than one Social Plugin to accomplish your goal.
How To Instructions
- You will need to have access to the Html page where you want to place your facebook fan page wall
- If you are using a content management system "CMS", like SiteNinja CMS, Word Press, or Joomula, your job will be much easier.
- Log into your Admin of your site's Content Management System.
- Go to the page you want to place your facebook fan page wall posts
- Go to the edit screen for that page
- You will see your page in WYSIWIG" format, which just means you see the rendered Html page. To add your facebook fan page wall, you will need to access the Html view of the page. Click the Html button in your page editor
- Paste the code, generated from the link below, into the Html edior. The widget code you need to paste into your website will come from selecting one of the desired buttons on this page: facebook Wall Plugins for your website
and creating your button accordingly.
- Replace the "id" number, you see in the code, with your fan page ID. You will see your fan page ID in the URL/web address, when you are viewing your fan page.
- Save the window
- Save the page
- Go to the public website and see your facebook wall
- If you need to adjust the height or width of the wall post, you can edit the script generated from step 7 above