How to add videos to your website
This only applies if you are managing your website content using SiteNinja CMS.
There are 2 methods to posting videos on your website. Method #1 is the easiest, but depending on your youtube.com video URL, it may not work, and you will need to use Method #2
1) Upload your video to youtube.com or vimeo.com
Both youtube.com and vimeo.com offer free accounts for your personal use. Videos must be under 10 minutes in length.
2) Copy the URL of your video
3) Log into your SiteNinja CMS website
4) Go to the Edit screen for the page you want to place your video. This same procedure applies for placing videos in articles, events, directories, testimonials, etc.
5) Click in the Body field where you would like to place your video. Remember to create a blank row to place your video URL
6) Click the "YouTube/Vimeo" menu next to the Body field, and Paste your video URL into the field.
7) You will now see your video URL in the Body field. You can click the "Quick Refresh" button to verify your video is displaying correctly. If your video does not render in the preview, please use Method #2 below.
8) Save your page, and return to your public website to view your video
NOTE: Your youtube.com video URL must have this exact format to work correctly.
The "watch?v=RICmigaJVs0" must immediately follow the youtube.com. Youtube has valid URLs that are not this format. Here is an example:
Your URL will not work if it has an "s" in the http://